Was released June 3, 2002.
The major additions in this release were:
- Full Unicode support
The editor now uses UNICODE internally, and allows reading from and
saving in a number of different code-page formats.
- Microsoft Global IME support
- Syntax Coloring
Builtin support for synxtax coloring (C++, and Basic keywords)
- Improved drag and drop
- Windows Installer support
New installer based on Microsoft's new Windows Installer technology
Was released August 30, 1999.
The major additions in LedLineIt 2.3 were:
That, in addition to numerous small bugfixes, speedups, and enhancements made to
the Led class library itself.
- Speed? New internal representation for lines, so uses much less RAM, and runs much faster (on
10MB text file, runs about 25% faster, on 20MB file, runs over 100% faster, due to paging on WinNT)
- Remember options settings across runs (like show toolbar/status bar) - Windows Only
Was released July 28, 1997.
This was the first release of LedLineIt!, and its main features were:
- Support very large files (many megabytes)
- Very fast
- Smart cut and paste (and drag and drop)
- Split screen support
Last Updated: 2003-08-29